Privacy Policy

Cubicle Games built the Zig ◎ Zag app as an Ad Supported app. This SERVICE is provided by Cubicle Games at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.
The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Zig ◎ Zag unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request is retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app
Log Data
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Service Providers
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Security
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Changes to This Privacy Policy
I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me.
cubiclegamestudios@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Mara pass abhi thak money nahi aaya hai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send your documents this email ID...Send your dispensers this email ID....manaliray@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Аааа, где мой 5000 робуксов?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send your documents this email ID...Send your dispensers this email ID....manaliray@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. SIR MY MONEY CASH PAY MY PAYTM NO.8814969248

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to minim .. Wedrobal balance. And. Minimum day of wedrobal BANK A/C. Agar scam NAHI HAI to reply
    I am watti....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send your documents this email ID...Send your dispensers this email ID....manaliray@yahoo.com

      Delete
  5. Sir mere paytmno9718590624 par cash nhi arha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Payment kabtake mila ga. Please confirm me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Itne log payment k liye preshan Kyun hai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sar pls send my money 7082871362

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pese bejo yar nahi to saybhar crim me sikayat karuga

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir ji mere pay tm pr kesh nhi aa rha hai 9982337533

    ReplyDelete
  11. Itna sab ka comments padhne bad kya lgta h is app ka used krna chahiye
    Bilkul nahi balance kabhi nhi aayega app fake hai tabhi to

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir avi tak mujhe cash nhi mila hai paytm pade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nhi Mila to gand Marne ata hai humko

    ReplyDelete
  14. Motherchod, son of bitch..spoil my time and mood... Fuck u... Pray to God soon ur familygot job in prostitute colony ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Madarchod agar many nahi milani to tumhari dand me etane chedne kare ge ki .


    😀😀😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. क्या सच्यि आता है

      Delete
  17. Cash nhi aa rha hi 9918004041 paytm number

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sar cash nhi mil Raha h pytm 7082871362
    Ravi Shankar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ab tak paytm me paisa nahi aaya kya aap fake and ford he

    ReplyDelete
  20. My PAYTM number 9572938303
    Avi tk koe many nhi aaya h

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sar itne Dino se Kar Raha Hu paytm me 1 rupye bi nhai Aaye please my many bej do sar

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cashout should be within 12 hrs but it's already 20 hrs could anyone tell me is the app is real or fake

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fake app hai pyment nahi mila....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bhai paise Paytm me receive nhi ho rha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please my money my Paytm no.7528903512

    ReplyDelete
  26. इस एप से पैसे आते है कि नही paytm no 9598109616

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's true I can't believe....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ham sab ko majak bana ke rakha h sabko chutiya bana raha h kyu sabka Time barbad kr rha h

    ReplyDelete
  29. kB milege payment reply ya feke aap hi

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mera rupees Abhi tak nahi aaya mera Paytm no 7274819193 hai

    ReplyDelete
  31. mare Rpees abhi tak nahi aaya mera patem no 9474309914

    ReplyDelete
  32. How to get my money into Paytm

    ReplyDelete
  33. 8397850234
    Mera paytm m koni aaya
    Fak h ya aap

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mere pas payment nahi aya mera Paytm no 7071802241

    ReplyDelete
  35. Mere pass paytm cash nhi aaya fek hai ye app
    My no.8840513820

    ReplyDelete
  36. Payment kabtak sir paytm number 7201093637

    ReplyDelete
  37. tere bap ns bhi yesa app chalaya pesa bhej mera sale 7078521131

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fake App h yeah Cash nhi aata isme chutiya banate he y company wale kutte

    ReplyDelete
  39. Mera payment kaha hain mere Paytm mein nahi aaya do din ho gaya Abhi tak nahi Mila balance Paytm no. 8009142789

    ReplyDelete
  40. Abe chutiye q Haram ki kamai par dhiyan diye baitha hai

    ReplyDelete
  41. Paise dene ka jhootha wada karke logo to chutiye q banata hai

    ReplyDelete
  42. Mera Pement aa gya thanku sale

    ReplyDelete
  43. Muje200000 rupes ka lon chahiy

    ReplyDelete
  44. लोन कैसे पास हो

    ReplyDelete
  45. narendarsingh8521729308@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Sar 60000 cjahiyr 1 sal me bhar duga

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. kunwarnagendra@874gamil. com

    ReplyDelete
  49. मुझे लोन चये जगदीश राकावत जाङन

    ReplyDelete
  50. Replies
    1. मुझे ₹300000 का लोन चाहिए मकान बनवाने के लिए अगर आप लोन दे सकते हैं तो अति कृपा होगी

      Delete
  51. गाडीकालोनदेनाहै

    ReplyDelete
  52. गाडीकालोनदेनाहै

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Muje 50000 Rs.ka loun chahiye.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Mujhe ek lakh rupay ka loan chahiye

    ReplyDelete
  56. 2lakh ka loan chahiye 8959452058

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hame lon chahiye 9723978481

    ReplyDelete
  58. Parsnal woark ke liye lon cahiye

    ReplyDelete
  59. बिजनेस लोन चाहिए7828389575

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog